2023 LBSC Pool Rules:
1. No running permitted on deck area.
2. No swimming in pool until guards are on duty.
3. No swimming in diving area.
4. No talking to guards on duty. Please see the manager on duty for any concerns.
5. Only one person on diving board at a time.
6. No profanity should be used while on the premises.
7. No glass of any kind permitted on premises or in pool.
8. No standing around desk in breezeway.
9. No one permitted behind desk or in concession stand without permission from manager.
10. Parents are responsible for children at the swim club.
11. No child over 5 years of age is permitted in the baby pool.
12. All guests must be accompanied by a member. Members must stay with guest(s) while at the swim club.
13. You must shower before entering the pool, or playing an activity that would make you sweaty or dusty.
14. Appropriate swim attire must be worn, no street clothes allowed.
15. No one permitted in adult pool under 18 during adult swim unless under the age of 2 and accompanied in the pool by a parent or guardian.
16. You must scan your membership card as you enter the swim club and scan your card again upon leaving. (NO CARDS ARE TO BE LEFT AT THE SWIM CLUB.)
17. Members and guests are to keep the pool clean, presentable and safe for everyone.
a. Throw garbage in cans not on the deck area, rest rooms or parking lot.
b. Place aluminum cans in appropriate recycle container.
c. No smoking or vaping is allowed inside of the swim club. Designated areas are available outside the swim club entrance.
d. 15 MPH speed limit on driveway and parking area when entering or leaving the club lot.
e. The club is not responsible for broken or stolen items.
18. Anyone stealing or destroying property will be expelled immediately from the swim club and must be reinstated by the Board of Directors.
19. All rules will be enforced rigidly, this is YOUR swim club, by following these rules you can make it a better and safer place for all.
20. No food or drink is allowed around the edge of or in the pool.
*Please note that alcohol can only be consumed during the below hours and the beverage must be in a koozie. No glass bottles.
The news rules are as follows:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: Hours: 3:00 p.m. to close
Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: Hours 1:00 p.m. to close